If placing an Asian spin on guacamole wasn’t bizarre sufficient, I simply went forward and did the identical to nachos. Belief me although, you’re gonna wish to go all in on this one. If there was ever a nacho recipe to be a serious hit at a recreation day get together, these Asian Hen Wonton Nachos simply is likely to be it.
Merely put, they’re are so extremely good, I may have devoured the entire pan myself. And, they’re fairly darn wholesome which is certainly a win-win, particularly since we’re coping with recreation day appetizers right here!
How you can make the nachos
- Seize a sheet pan or platter massive sufficient to carry this motherload of nacho goodness.
- Unfold a layer of wontons on the underside of the platter.
- High with the Gradual Cooker Korean Pulled Hen
- Layer on the contemporary veggies. For comfort, purchase baggage of pre-cut carrots and crimson cabbage.
- Place a number of dollops of guacamole over the veggies
- Seize some gochujang, a standard Korean pepper sauce, or sriracha and blend it with bitter cream and drizzle over the whole lot.
- End with a sprinkling of inexperienced onion, contemporary cilantro, and sesame seeds
There you’ve it! Six layers of most taste with so many superb textures coming collectively in a single chew. It’s greatest to put out some forks when serving as a result of issues are sure to get somewhat messy with all of the toppings and sauces concerned. And as with every good appetizer at a Tremendous Bowl gathering, as soon as they’re on the desk, get in there immediately as a result of these nachos will likely be gone earlier than you already know it!
The final plate of nachos with an Asian twist! Layers of tender pulled hen, crisp veggies, and guac piled excessive on prime of sesame wonton chips.
Sesame wonton crisps (total recipe)
Korean pulled chicken (total recipe)
1/2 cup shredded carrots
three/four cup crimson cabbage
1/2 cup chopped cucumber
Asian guacamole (total recipe)
Gochujang (sub sriracha) bitter cream (1 teaspoon gochujang + 1/four cup bitter cream)
1/four cup chopped inexperienced onion
Roughly chopped contemporary cilantro
Sesame seeds (optionally available)
- Prep: Make a batch of Slow Cooker Korean Pulled Chicken and guacamole with sesame wonton crisps.
- Assemble: Layer the sesame wonton crisps on a big platter or sheet pan. Then, layer on the next components: pulled hen, shredded carrots, crimson cabbage, and cucumber. High with dollops of guacamole and a drizzle of gochujang bitter cream. Sprinkle on the chopped inexperienced onion, cilantro, and sesame seeds.