This cranberry chocolate chip banana bread makes for a festive vacation breakfast or deal with that’s gluten-free and diary-free! Made with almond and oat flour.
Who else is happy about this recipe simply from the title?! SAME. I’m a banana bread fanatic so after I had the thought to make use of cranberries and chocolate chips so as to add a little bit texture, taste and coloration, I used to be so excited to develop this recipe!
Relating to the vacations, considered one of my childhood reminiscences is waking up and coming downstairs to search out scrumptious baked items on the counter. Typically we had cinnamon rolls, generally we had monkey bread and generally we had banana bread. I’m slyly going to ship my mother this recipe so she might help me make it once more whereas she’s right here for Christmas.
I additionally keep in mind my mother at all times making baked items for her pals across the holidays. She has the cutest mini loaf pans and a few years she would put cookies in cute tins or make a little bit loaves of bread, wrap in plastic wrap and tie a ribbon round it to provide as a considerate present. SO CUTE! I wish to be you after I develop up, Mother. Aka to all my pals studying this you’ll or might not be getting a mini loaf of this banana bread this 12 months…
This banana bread is so festive (thanks cranberries!), a crowd pleaser and fairly wholesome! Due to the three bananas, it doesn’t want a whole lot of additional sugar. As an alternative of white flour, I take advantage of a mixture of oat and almond flour which makes the loaf gluten-free and not using a bunch of various flours and/or gums. I at all times love after I can take a conventional baked good and improve them to one thing that tastes superior, however gained’t go away me feeling overly full and bloated.
Do you have got sure dishes or meals that you just make yearly for the vacations? I like listening to your traditions round meals!
In case you make this cranberry chocolate chip banana bread please go away a remark and star score letting me know the way it turned out. Your suggestions is so useful for the EBF crew and different readers who’re fascinated about making the recipe.
Cranberry chocolate chip banana bread makes for a festive vacation breakfast or deal with that’s gluten-free and diary-free!
- 1 1/four cup oat flour
- three/four cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/three cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- three medium overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/three cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/three cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an eight×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, letting the surplus cling over the lengthy sides a bit. Spray the within with cooking spray.
- In a big bowl, mix flours, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl use a hand mixer (or stand mixer) to mix coconut oil, coconut sugar and maple syrup. Add in mashed bananas, eggs and vanilla till nicely blended.
- Add flour and blend till simply blended. Don’t over combine. Gently stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, easy prime and bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, till a toothpick inserted into middle of the loaf comes out clear. Let bread cool in pan for 15 minutes, then prove onto a wire rack to chill utterly.
- To make mini loaves, line three mini loaf pans with parchment. Bake for 30-35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into middle of the loaf comes out clear.
- Serving Dimension: 1 slice
- Energy: 287
- Sugar: 24g
- Sodium: 205mg
- Fats: 11g
- Saturated Fats: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Ldl cholesterol: 41mg
Key phrases: chocolate chip banana bread
Want a vegan banana bread recipe? Do this vegan chocolate chip banana bread.