These mini muffins will perk up your breakfast with bites of blueberries (use frozen!) and a coconut flour base. They’re good for these of you who beloved having a muffin throughout the morning sooner than starting keto, nonetheless we saved them small to help with portion administration.
Yields 6 servings of Keto Blueberry Pancake Bites
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup erythritol
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/three cup water
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
1. Preheat your oven to 325F. Grease a mini muffin tin successfully, as a result of the batter might be very sticky.
2. Use a blender to puree the eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
three. Add the coconut flour, butter, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Combine until clear, then let the batter sit for a few minutes to thicken. Combine throughout the additional portion of water, about 1/three at a time until the batter is skinny enough to scoop merely nonetheless not skinny enough to pour.
4. Put the batter into the muffin tin. Excessive with a variety of blueberries per chew and press the berries down into the batter.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the batter completely cooks. Serve with sugar-free pancake syrup.
This makes a whole of 6 servings of Keto Blueberry Pancake Bites. Each serving comes out to be 174.77 Vitality, 13.27g Fats, 7.07g Internet Carbs, and 6.52g Protein.
|Keto Blueberry Pancake Bites||Vitality||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Internet Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|4 large eggs||286||19||1.4||zero||1.4||25|
|¼ cup erythritol||zero||zero||zero||zero||zero||zero|
|½ teaspoon vanilla extract||6||zero||zero.three||zero||zero.three||zero|
|½ cup coconut flour||304||12||36||6||30||13|
|¼ cup butter||407||46||zero||zero||zero||zero.5|
|1 teaspoon baking powder||2||2.4||1.three||zero||1.three||zero|
|¼ teaspoon cinnamon||1.6||zero||zero.5||zero.three||zero.2||zero|
|½ cup frozen blueberries||42||zero.2||11||1.eight||9.2||zero.6|