This restaurant copycat recipe takes inspiration from sub-style sandwiches to create a scorching and cheesy casserole. I’m using ham and Swiss cheese, nonetheless you need to use any combination of meat and cheese that you just want to create your private specific variations! Salami and mozzarella, or turkey and provolone might be good too. Serve this up on some lettuce for that true restaurant-style experience.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Sub Sandwich Casserole
- eight ounces smoked deli sliced ham
- eight slices swiss cheese
- 16 slices dill pickles
- three tablespoons Italian dressing
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat your oven to 375F. Lay the ham slices out, as a layer throughout the bottom of a casserole dish.
2. Add the slices of Swiss cheese on prime of the ham.
three. Add the dill pickles, Italian seasoning, and Italian dressing.
4. Add one different layer of ham, Swiss cheese, and the remaining Italian seasoning.
5. Place the casserole throughout the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. The cheese will soften and the casserole might be heated totally by.
This makes a whole of 4 servings of Keto Sub Sandwich Casserole. Each serving comes out to be 312.43 Power, 22.11g Fats, three.12g Internet Carbs, and 24.91g Protein.
|Keto Sub Sandwich Casserole||Power||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Internet Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|eight ounces smoked deli sliced ham||243||9.16||1.59||zero||1.59||38.22|
|eight slices swiss cheese||880||69.42||three.23||zero||three.23||60.39|
|16 slices dill pickles||13||zero.34||2.7||1.1||1.6||zero.56|
|three tablespoons Italian dressing||106||9.31||5.34||zero||5.34||zero.18|
|½ tablespoon Italian seasoning||7.7||zero.2||1.7||1||zero.7||zero.three|