I hope you saved a few of that leftover quinoa, as a result of it’s time to place it to good use in these Mini Veggie Burger Naan Wraps! Healthful little quinoa and chickpea patties surrounded by a plethora of recent and crisp veggies, completed with a slather of tzatziki, and a dab of hummus, all wrapped up in a heat, pillowy piece of naan. The flavors and the textures are insane!
Principally these Mini Veggie Burger Naan Wraps characterize the whole lot I might ever need in a sandwich. Let’s break all of it down.
The mini burgers. I’d prefer to name these falafel-inspired, however I’ve by no means made genuine falafel in my life, so I’m going to name them veggie burgers! They’re filled with quinoa, garbanzo beans, and loads of zippy seasoning. The squeeze of recent lemon juice is a should!
Recent veggies. Most freshness and crunch is what we’re going for right here. Crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes, crunchy cucumber slices, and pink onion for slightly zing.
The condiments. When you love Ranch, I believe you’ll like Tzatziki! It’s is a creamy, lemony Greek yogurt sauce studded with recent herbs and cucumber. I used store-bought tzatziki. Discover it within the produce part of your grocery retailer! And we are able to’t overlook previous dependable…hummus!
Naan. When you’ve by no means tried this life-changing Indian flatbread, you might be lacking out! It’s tender, slightly chewy, and so, so smooth with probably the most scrumptious char on the skin from the tandoor oven that it bakes in. I’ve discovered naan at most grocery shops, however I’ve personally tried and liked the varieties offered at Costco, Aldi, Dealer Joe’s.
The mini burgers could be served scorching or chilly! I boxed up the leftover assembled sandwiches and ate them proper out of the fridge for lunches final week. They had been simply nearly as good the 2nd and third time!
Additionally, these Mini Veggie Burger Naan Wraps are completely picnic-worthy! Pack these infants up with a aspect salad like this Greek Quinoa Salad (clearly), Spiralized Spaghetti Salad, this Balsamic Lentil Salad, and even this potato salad! Add some recent fruit and wine to the combo and also you’ve acquired your self one heck of a picnic! However picnic or not, add these veggie burgers to your meal plan ASAP! They’re tremendous filling, and a light-weight and wholesome vegetarian different to the standard burger!
Mini Veggie Burger Naan Wraps
Serves: Four or 5 sandwiches
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) garbanzo beans
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup recent cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Four-5 items of naan
- Tomato slices
- Lettuce or greens
- Pink onion
- Tzatziki or Greek Yogurt
- Crumbled feta
- Make the burger patties: In a big bowl, mash the beans. Add in the remainder of the veggie burger elements, besides the oil, and stir till effectively mixed. Type into Eight-10 mini burgers. If the combination appears dry, add in a pair tablespoons of water.
- Cook dinner the burgers: Warmth the olive oil in a big pan over medium warmth. As soon as heated, prepare dinner the burgers for about Three-5 minutes per aspect till golden brown.
- Assemble the sandwich: Layer 2 mini burgers, and any desired fixings on one half of the naan. Fold the sandwich up and devour!