Not solely is that this completely seasonal Pumpkin Spice Pecan Granola one of the best factor that’ll occur to your morning Greek yogurt routine, it can make your own home scent like a pumpkin pie manufacturing facility. And I imply that in essentially the most scrumptious, cozy, I-could-eat-the-air-this-smells-so-good, sort of method.
For those who haven’t hopped on the make-your-own-granola practice but, now could be your likelihood. It takes all of 5 minutes to throw the components in a bowl, stir, unfold them on a cookie sheet.
Essentially the most tough half is the 45 minutes of ready you’ll have to do because the little nutty oat morsels crisp up. Fortunately, you’ll have to verify on the granola each 15 minutes to offer it a very good toss, and likewise sneak a
little chew massive spoonful for high quality management functions, clearly. Simply don’t overlook to let the pattern cool for a minute. It will likely be sizzling!
And as I discussed earlier than, this granola will infuse your own home with essentially the most insane pumpkin spice scent. Severely, overlook the pumpkin spice-scented candles. Simply make this granola!
Now about that morning Greek yogurt…For those who’d wish to utterly pumpkin-ize your normal yogurt and granola breakfast, I’ve bought you lined with a bonus recipe coming at you quickly!
Pumpkin Spice Pecan Granola
Serves: 10 servings
- 3½ cups quaint oats
- ⅓ cup shelled pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 300 levels.
- In a big bowl, mix the oats, pepitas, pecans, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Pour the moist ingredient combination into the dry components. Utilizing a big spoon or spatula, stir the oat combination is evenly coated.
- Unfold the granola combination out evenly on a big nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake within the oven for 35- 45 minutes. Verify on the granola each 15 minutes and provides it a fast stir with a big spoon every time. Granola needs to be crispy and golden brown when executed.
Serving dimension: ⅓ cup
Diet Info (per serving) from Caloriecount.about.com
Energy: 233 Fats: 11.6g Carb: 29.8g Fiber: three.5g Protein: four.9g Sugar 7.2g Sodium: 78mg