This recipe is an especially simple salad that requires no cooking the least bit! The radish slices current a pleasing crunch that goes properly with the garlic Parmesan dressing!
I used an arugula mix for the lettuce, nevertheless it is best to make the most of any sort of lettuce you’d like. I moreover used Dijon mustard for the dressing, however when that’s one factor you don’t have, frequent mustard will do the trick.
I would extraordinarily advocate searching for a brick or triangle of Parmesan cheese to grate it your self if attainable. Many store-bought and pre-grated cheeses comprise starches so it gained’t clump collectively, nevertheless which implies there are further carbs.
As soon as extra, that’s an very simple, tasty and a quick lunch to make for the work week.
Yields 4 servings of Simple Radish Salad
- 1 bag (100g) arugula and baby leaf mix
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to model
1. Place your lettuce, radish, and onion proper right into a salad bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, whisk collectively three/5 of the olive oil, mustard, Parmesan cheese, and pepper.
three. Add in your garlic powder and remaining olive oil.
4. If the dressing is just too thick, you presumably can each add in further olive oil or some water to your required consistency.
5. Divide the salad up into specific individual servings. Excessive with the dressing and remaining Parmesan cheese.
This makes a whole of 4 servings of Simple Radish Salad. Each serving comes out to be 237.88 Power, 21.53g Fats, 5.72g Web Carbs, and 5.55g Protein.
|Simple Radish Salad||Power||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Web Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 bag (100g) arugula and baby leaf mix||25||zero.7||three.7||1.6||2.1||2.6|
|1 cup sliced radishes||18.6||zero.1||three.9||1.9||2||zero.eight|
|½ cup chopped onion||50||zero.2||11||1.6||9.4||1.5|
|three/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese||252||16.eight||eight.4||zero||eight.4||16.eight|
|5 tablespoons olive oil||597||68||zero||zero||zero||zero|
|½ tablespoon Dijon mustard||4.7||zero.three||zero.5||zero.three||zero.2||zero.three|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder||4.2||zero||zero.9||zero.1||zero.eight||zero.2|