Now that we’ve tackled all of the ins and outs of cauliflower pizza crust, it’s time to prime it with one thing superb. Of all of the topping mixtures I’ve tried with cauli crust, Thai hen pizza, with all of its wonderful contemporary veggies, cheese, and tangy peanut sauce, is considered one of my favorites. You’re severely going to devour this Thai Hen Pizza with Cauliflower Crust!
As I discussed within the cauliflower crust post, it’s finest to organize your whole pizza toppings whereas the crust is pre-baking within the oven. Apart from making ready the cauliflower crust, your first step is to make the peanut sauce, which can take the place of your conventional pink pizza sauce. Whisk all of the sauce substances up in a bowl. No must deliver out the blender or meals processor.
For the pizza toppings, you’ll want:
- One cooked hen breast, chopped into small chunks. Purchase pre-cooked hen to make life simpler!
- One thinly sliced bell pepper. Any shade will work.
- Shaved carrots for somewhat crunch and so as to add some fairly orange spirals to the combo.
- Chopped inexperienced onions
- Mozzarella cheese. Cheese could seem bizarre on an Asian-inspired pizza, however the mellow-flavored mozzarella melted on all of the veggies brings all of the flavors collectively into one lovely chew. For those who’re dairy-free, you may undoubtedly skip the cheese!
- Cilantro so as to add a final touch of freshness.
As soon as the cauliflower crust comes out of the oven, slather a thick layer of peanut sauce excessive, however keep in mind to order about 1/three cup for a ending drizzle. With the peanut sauce in place, it’s time to pile on the toppings in no particular order or trend.
The pizza is finished in about Eight minutes as soon as the cheese is melted to your liking. I personally like my cheese within the gooey, stringy stage simply earlier than it begins to bubble and brown. Final steps are to drizzle the additional peanut sauce excessive and throw on some contemporary cilantro leaves.
Earlier than digging in, I’d suggest letting the pizza sit for about 5 minutes to chill so all the substances get used to one another. For those who slice too quickly, the veggies could scatter, leaving some items with naked crust.
A standard query about cauliflower pizza crust: Does it maintain up nicely sufficient to choose up a slice and eat it along with your palms? Initially sure, the crust is sturdy sufficient. However finally the crust could turn out to be somewhat floppy. If there are any leftovers, anticipate to make use of a fork the subsequent time round.
So there you might have it! Wholesome cauliflower pizza crust with a severely tasty option to prime it. I hope you like this guilt-free crust and the Thai Hen Pizza as a lot as we do!
Thai Hen Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
Serves: 1 pizza
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup water
- 1 giant cooked hen breast, diced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shaved or shredded
- 2 inexperienced onions, chopped
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese
- Contemporary cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Put together the cauliflower pizza crust.
- Make the peanut sauce: In a bowl, whisk collectively all the peanut sauce substances till clean.
- Pile on the toppings: Unfold a thick layer of peanut sauce over the crust, however keep in mind to put aside about ⅓ cup for drizzling. Prime with hen, bell pepper, carrots, inexperienced onions, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake: Bake the pizza for Eight-10 minutes till the cheese is melted to your liking. Drizzle the remaining peanut sauce on prime of the pizza. Sprinkle on contemporary cilantro.